/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Friday, September 19, 2008
Thankyouforeverything

Went for poa in the end (: Kewlsxzs leh. Kinda glad i did. Lol. Fun uh,in a weird way :D

So went in at bout 6plus with lz, then tcher was like
" why so late?"
Lz said " I had dinner with my family "
Then we just sat down.
Started doodle after awhile. I got bored! =.= soooo, this was wad me and lz did.





I've got your picture,
I'm coming with you.
Dear Maria,count me in.

When the lights go out,
I wanna watch the way you take the stage by storm.
The way you wrap those boys around your finger,
go on and play the leader.
.......
Make every second last~

Lol! When lz passed me the paper i was like laughing!! Tried very hard not to but.. ya.

So after poa went to tew's hse with lz for a while to do some stuff.

Left and went to Shumei's hse for ribena :D Haha. Thank you (:

And whiles walking to rp, bumped into angie and sihui. (:

Went over to mac with sm whiles lz went home. Sat around with Keege and Junhao till bout 9.45 then me and Keege left.

"It's a small world afterall":D Thats wad lz said anw. Lol.


So now i'm home. I think i'm down with flu or smth =.= kept sneezing and all. And i feel.. horrible. Zzz. But I'm pretty sure I'll be fine when i wake up. (:

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/