/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Beauty In The Breakdown

Hello humanz.

Was suppose to go out and study with lz,buuuuuut,ended up gg out with my parents.

So,didn't study again today. Argh. I need help with maths =/ I don't plan to get an A1 but at least i need to pass?! =.= Save me.

So went out at around 4/3plus. Messaged Shumei but she was busy. She could only come out at bout 7 and lz couldn't. So ya. Went for lunch, then walked around. I need a new phone! Mine's like really totally screwed this time. Can't even switch it on now =.= So went around looking at phones. Mum wants me to switch to M1, wo bu yao!! I wanna stick with Singtel. Lol. Ohwell,we'll see bout it.

Mugging tmr anyone? (:

But again, not really sure if i want to =x Damn,I'm still as indecissive as ever.


These are the warning signs I've failed to see,
send out a "SOS" they'll never save me.
And let the world learn the Art Of Letting Go,
and let me scream your name,just so you'd know.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/