/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Can't Keep Believing,We're Only Decieving

Had art paper today.

Damn, first paper so far that I didn't have enough time to do, and it's 3hrs =.= Cute huh.

Lol. But it's kinda the only paper i reallllllllly put effort into doing. Not that the others I didn't,it's just that I was really focused and stuff.

Went for geog after art. Cher was really nice, but the funny thing is, she kept going on bout stuff that I already get, then she'll think we(me and fish) don't understand. Then on and on. Lol. But ya,kinda already know all the stuff she said and I started feeling real sleepy. My eyes were like gg to close. Lol. Short attention span! Can't blame. In the begining was like still enthu uh, then..... haha. (:

So went to compass with a realllllly cool person today. Lol. TohTeanJean,you're so cool la huh. Haha. She left then I went to makan and stuff. Okay, but I didn't eat. Lol.
Bumped into Lizhu and all,lol, subbbbbbwaaaaay!!

Really tired. Probably knock out by 9. (:



And yes, I guess when mistakes are written more then once,twice,or thrice, it's natural for people to lose faith in you. Like why bother when it's gg to happen again? Yea, I get it.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/