/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
How Far We've Come

Super tired i swear!! =.=

Back from jamming. Zzz, jamming burns money fastttt. I owe Lester some cash. I'm broke! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!

I seriously need to start studying? or at least complete my art. N lvl =.= Sheesh.

My phone's almost TOTALLY screwed. The screen's all..messed up. like serious. Can't read a thing properly. The speaker's spoilt too. So if i don't answer or reply your msg,I'm sorry! But I can't. Unless i use earpiece or guess what you're trying to say in the sms.

Have A Little More Faith,
Have A Little More Trust,
Have A Little Less Doubts.

Cos There's Somethings' Nothing Can Shake,
And Somethings' No One Can Change.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/