/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, September 22, 2008
Everyday's The Worst Day Ever

I'm sorry for everything (:


Okay,today sucked a whole lot.

Not exactly because of the case but ya.

Firstly

Today got called up after recess and blahabalahabalahablah. Spent physics lesson talking and talking and talking. So ya, everything's settle yadadadada.

Secondly

Does lying to you earn me anything?!

"Walao walao walao" your damn bloody head la.

Did anyone force you to believe? Err. NO!! =.=

Bloody loser, get your facts straight before you go round making false accusations please.

Ya I'm a liar, and you're the dumb one that believed me? Satisfied? Well if that makes you feel any better.

But whatever it is, I had no intention of letting you know in the first place.

So it's a blessing in disguise that you found out isn't it? Where else would you find the damn guts to even speak up?

You should be thankful and not doubt anyone.


L for loser,


and Loser for


you.







;And honestly I don't know whats on your mind,






Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/