/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Jalan Kayu

Dead bored at home. Gg out with lester,yh,fish and maybe enwei later. Gg to study i think?
Suppose to meet at 5:30 but i have no idea whr everyone is. I think fish and les still sleeping =.=

Ytd went to jln kayu with,angie,priveend,mengliang,shiyi,yueheng,ruiying,lizhi,and enwei? I think? Hopefully I didn't miss anyone out. Went to have dinner. Then headed down to have Beancurd and stuff. Ruiying spilled her beancurd all over herself. Lol! then everyone wad like.. O.O what happen? Haha. hillarious. Yueheng was like.. "enwei band ta cha" but his pronouciation went all wrong and i sounded, DAMN wrong (: everyone was laughing. Lol. R.I.P to your beancurd ry,my deepest condolences for you lost. Hah. Lz and i was "comforting" her.

After beancurd, got some drinks and headed back to compass to meet lester. Angie,mengliang and priveend had to leave first. So the rest including lester went over to sculpture park to slack and stuff. Ruiying and Lizhi left at.. 11 plus? then the rest of us slacked till around 12.30? Then enwei had to leave so all left. Fish missed his last bus so he stayed over. Loaned him my room, slept with mum and sis.

Fun uh,makan,drink,slack. (:


The harder you try,
the harder you'll fall.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/