/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, September 22, 2008
Learning To Fall

Angela and Chelsea just left.

Few mins to heroes. Sad thing is, I'm not as enthu bout it anymore =/ Zzz. But ya, will still watch i guess.

Seriously dred my birthday =.= Don't even remind me..


Anw, just found out some crap and I think... I don't exactly know who's lying and all. But I don't exactly care bout that part. Not the main point. Ohman, please help me out laaaaaaa!! =.=

So I'm still freaking annoyed with this person. Wow, I'm earning millions lying to you huh? So I shouldn't stop then? Get a life that doesn't involving snooping around and backstabbing everyone.


Lastly, I'm super super super super super guilty bout not remembering Phenie's birthday.

I'm REAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY!

Ohman, seriously although I feel guilty pretty often, I haven't felt this bad in a very long time.
=/
Happy birthday Phenie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so
sooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy!!


It's been really long since I actually really TALKED like really chat with you. Somehow like rarely get the chance and all. Kinda sad huh. but ya. All the best for your EOY and other stuff. (:





On another note, I've been typing and deleting what i wanna say over and over again =.= I think I should just give up cost I'm wasting time.

Bye humanz.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/