/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Light Up The Sky

Back early today.
Didn't wanna stay out too late. Went to Rp to meet py,sihui,lester,enwei,lz,angie,whelan? Erm,ya. Then headed to punggol park to meet.. the rest of the world. Then yadayadadadada,phone,guitar,scream,then left.

So, now i'm home,and alive. Gg to shower and then i guess i'll turn in early? Nahhhh, i'm lying. (:

Pictures from ytd.
There's still more,butttttt, i'm lazy (:
Today.. erm, didn't take any with my phone. I don't know who the pics are with. Ohwell :D







Let me light up the sky,
light it up for you.
Let me tell you why,
I'll ignite for you.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/