/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Lights and flames

Covered all over with the stench of smoke from all the candles and stuff.
Went to the carpark beside hq's house with Yueheng,Lester,and Enwei. Played with candles and all. Then started burning the boxes and all =.= Played with sparkles? Enwei and hq started throwing it in mid air la! Looked like shooting stars,whoooo,nice!
Then sat around and chat(maybe a lil' gossiping),then left at 11.30? 372 came, stood at the bust stop,and the damn bus just drove away. WOW =.= The next bus was like 26mins away,everyoe was like wtf? Then hq smsed i have no idea what, and checked on 163. 6mins, and off i went.
Thank you Huiqing,Yueheng,and Enwei for waiting for the bus with me. (:
This is life,and life's never fair. So even if i'm being unfair,I'm just selfish,or at least i've learnt to be,but who cares? It's life.


I'm sorry for a million things;
I would never have the guts to say.
And time would heal.
I'm never risking anything for this again,ever.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/