/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
More Than Words

THANK YOU

EVERYONEEEEEE!! :D

Thank you N6,

thank you

Lizhi,


Angie
,

Pohyee,


Enwei,


Keege,


Jasmine,


MengLiang,


HuiQing,


Lester,


&


Ruiying
.


Sorry Keege and Pohyee,not very sure what colour you guys like =/



And I really can't think of anyone else there after sch!!


I took really long to type out the names,I'm really sorry if i left out anyone.



And thank you

Angela,


Chelsea,


Pamela,


Vanessa,


JunJie,


&

XueXian
.

Stepped into school, first person i saw at the stairs was TohTeanJean!
So uh, someone act nice, chat chat chat up the staircase, then WHACK! =.= Painnnnnn!!
Halfway up the stairs bumped into Amanda, Continued getting whacked. Thanks for the card :D
Thennnnn, went up to class, Sihui came over and.. WHACK! Tripple treat uhhhhh. Lol. Super sore, and wonderful maddy continued hitting me. Haha.

Went into class, after national anthem mrs ong was like " Hmm, class, i heard today is Brenda's birthday, lets sing a birthday song and embarass her :D " Hahaha, so after the song, she came over and hugged me and said " My wish for Brenda is that she will do well for N lvl and get 3 points" Lol, cute uh, 3 points.

So the day continued yadadadadada. Thank you to everyone for the wishes (:

After school, was in class and Angie,Ruiying and Lizhi came in and "surprise" me with a cake. :D
Lol, I swear Lizhi was damn funny. "I know you know whats gg on just pretend you're surprised" LOLLLLL! :D THANK YOU GUYSSSSSS!!

Head back to compass after that, was suppose to have lunch but i was kinda full and stuff, so we all went home.

On the bus, Angela called me and asked me to meet them so I went over. THANK YOU FOR THE CAKE EVERYONE :D After everything went home, going out for dinner real soon (:

Thank you

Huiqing and Madeline for the ukelele :D


Thank you


Huiqing for the giraffeeeeeee :D


Thank you


Angela and Chelsea for the tortoise :D


Thank you


Pau for the guitar bag :D


Thank you


Jasmine and Keege for the chocolate :D


Thank you


Angie,Lizhi,Ruiying,Lester,Enwei,Keege,Jasmine and everyone else


for the cake :D


Thank you


Pohyee for you crap,


I swear you're super kid today. Lol.


Thank you

LimYenTon for the card and gift :D

Thank you


MengLiang for the drink :D


Thank you


Amanda for the card :D


Thank you


AngShuMei for the card :D


Thank you SeoWen,Jolene Chang,Lizhu, and Ah-ma-li-na for the card :D


Thank you everyone for all the wishes and surprises and for

making my day super memorable :D


I'm seriously super sorry if I left anyone outttttt. But You're all awesomeeeeee :D Rock on! Lol

Okay gtg, blog again later,ciaos!


Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/