/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Paperthin Hymn

Dead beat. Slept at 3 plus yesterday,woke up at 9 this morning.

Went out at around 11,went to meet my grandaunt cos she wanna go to some museum. Had lunch,then went to the museum. Had a picture of my..great great great grandfather? Yea,think so. Something like that. Tan.. i can't remember =.=

Sis's been and is still being sucha brat i swear. Zzz.

Gg out with Enwei,Lester,Lizhi,and Shiyi? Not sure bout the rest. Not even sure if i can go. Been out late the past few nights, think dad's getting annoyed.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm gg to indulge in sleep until i need to wake up.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/