/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, September 15, 2008
Poetically Pathetic

Ohman, school's such a drag =.=

Today was...BORING,as usual. Nothing special.

Eng,watched the continuation of some show. Somehow i kept laughing at scenes that were meant to be touching -.- and they were like, "Brenda you cry ah?!" Lol. Wth.

Next Mt,Poa,Phy,and Math. Blahblahblahblah. Boring.

Went to cp with Lizhi,Ruiying,and Elaine. Didn't exactly know why we went there. I knew i had to buy something but i couldn't remeber until we reached the bus stop. So, went to get my makrers, Ruiying and Elaine got some stuff to munch on. Then came home. I've been sleeping (:

I keep going, woahhhhh, N lvl' Art i'm on the introduction and people finished theirs!! But i'm not doing much bout it. Ohwell.

Heroes tonight! :D But it's starting to bore me =.=

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/