/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Sunday, September 21, 2008
All I, Had To Say Is Goodbye

Back from compass. Went to study with Shiyi,Lester,Enwei, and Lz. (:

I really studied! I did maths. 38 freakin' questions!! :D MATHEMATICS questions!! Lol. Not bad right :D Hohoho.

They're having dinner now, but i have dinner at home alrd so i left with Lz,accompanied her to get her food, then home.

I'm so gonna finish all the questions for that topic by today. Then Phys hmwk, and if can,Chem hmwk as well. Sooooooo, off to dinner and study :D

And one last thing, know your limits la dey, don't go too far.


Got show tmr lehsxzs. Hehehehehehehehe (: Finally smth to look forwad to after so many "oh-so-boring" days of school.


{editted}

Just finish showering and i remembered smth.

And one more thing, Lz!! I'm not ego!! It's called smart :D And fish,some people deserve more chances than others but some just don't deserve a second chance, it's different!!

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/