/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Friday, September 19, 2008
Wake Me Up When September Ends

Back early. So it's 4.50 now and i'm still contemplating whether i should go for POA.

And there's not much time left cos lessons at 5.30? =.= But I don't think I'll go cos I didn't raise up my hand, just kinda feel really bad for tcher.

So school was a bore as usually. Geog for 3 periods. Both teachers were super upset. Only diff is one gave up trying. Went to the library for chi with lz. I could've just fallen asleep any second. So we talked a lil and stuff. Then recess,suppose to take the present from wanling? but Keege was there so ya,there wasn't a need. Went down and they alrd cut the cake. Ohwell.

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN JASMINE! :D chicken head (:

Going to have my lunch and watch tv or smth. Probably end up falling asleep.


It's human nature to be selfish,but would it kill us to think bout others before ourselves once in awhile?
Would it kill you?

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/