/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Friday, September 26, 2008
Walking By

School was as usual. Geog tcher was absent,so first 2 periods were like "free period". Half way through cher came in and kinda gave a lecture because of the class's results. The class was really paying attention to what she said. Shocking . After that was another period of geog. Then was MT,went to the round table to slack a while. Didn't wanna get stuck in class. Recess,and CD,got our report book back, ouch. Then Mrs Ong got really upset with the class =/ Oh well.

Just woke up. Super tired. Think I'm like sick or smth alrd. Zzz. Think I would have slept through if phone didn't ring. Haha. But it's okay, think gg back to sleep after this. :D Don't feel like studying. Art still got A LOT lehsxz. Wth. Haiyo. It's okayyyyy,can make it (:

Went compass after school. Had lunch then walked around and stuff. Came home, *DANG* drop dead after showering. Lol.

Think I'm gg out to study with Miaos,Elaine,and MengLiang tmr morning uh. Then at night another group. Not sure bout the plans but ya.

Getting lazy to blog.g.g.g.g..g.g.g.g.g..g.g.g.g.g.g.............................

Chill people,don't stress donn't stress don't stress.
Everything is gonna be fineeee :D

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/