/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
You make breaking hearts seem so easy,seems like you've done this before


Happy birthday pauuuuuuuuuuu!! (:


Thanks for everything (:




Back home (:

Ytd was crappy.

Went over to fish's hse in the evening with blahbalahabaalahbaalahaba and blahbalahabalahabalahabalahbalaha happened.

Went over to hq's hse to stay, THANK YOU! (:

I DID NOT VOMIT,NEITHER WAS I D....

Went to compass in the morning to meet Pamela. Bumped into some ppl. Which I currently cant rmb.

Then she left for school and I slacked with lizhu till bout 1.30. Came home to bathe(again =.=),then went back to cp,blahabalahabalahabalahba.

Left at 6plus? Then walked home.

It was drizzling,then raining,then pouring for a like a min?(like wtf) then drizzle again.

So I walked till the fcking lrt, took the fcking train,walked home with the fcking rain,sat downstairs awhile so I wouldn't look fcking drenched,then came fcking come.

So now I'm alive and home.


I think I finally got why I fcking hated * so much,after like 1yr? I finally have a slight clue why I had so much hate. Gosh.
.
.
.

I also finally realise how much you,or your trust,or everything meant to me. I finally get it,but maybe it's kinda late. I'm sorry.

.
.
.

I know you're not lying (:
I just need to chill. Lol.


P.S: Thank you everyone for whatever you did yesterday.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/