/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, October 27, 2008
The Cab

I can't sleeeeeeeeeep =/
.
.
I like dreaming nowadays.
So I enjoy sleeping my day away.
Cos it makes no diff whether I'm awake or dead. Lol.
.
.
I know I'm running. And I'm not gonna stop.
Cos everything seems so fcking messed up.
Things that I was so sure off,well,I can't count on it anymore.
Gosh,talking to you is so hard....
So much so that I'm practically talking to myself by blogging?!
Sheessssssh.
'
'
'
"They said they wanted change,
I hope that you,remain the same,
to show them this is not a game."

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/