/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Cos I'm afraid of losing,

Okay I can't fall asleep again. Only diff is my com's on this time. So ya.
.
Spent a whole lot of time clearing my inbox and contact list last night.
Or ytd morning? Deleted quite a bit of stuff. Unimportant? Maybe.
Spent pretty much the whole day with my dad. Talked alooooot. Weirdly.
Parents are planning on moving if we can sell the house at a price where dad's happy. Tsktsk,high expectations.
.
.
I need to rant, so ya.
Don't bother reading it if you won't want to,do what you like, just don't complain pleaseeeee.
.
.
So it's human nature to find something/someone else to lean on when what you were counting on's gone? Yea true.
So isit a good or bad thing? For instance, the most common example you can easily find : You fall out with someone in your clique, what happens? Either you leave or that person leaves,right? And what happens to the one that leaves? Finds another friend and become really close friends cos thats about all you've got left,even when thats not the case and you've got other choices,you might just stick to this friend cos you've already gotten so used to it.
.
Is it wrong? Nahs. I don't think so. Naturally people will be like "You're making use of that person" or "You're just desperate".
But honestly, who can really say they'd rather be alone then find someone else? In the short term,yea sure, independence, but in the long run? No. So you can't exactly lable this person as "substitute",cos it might actually be a real friendship/relationship.
.
.
So what if you fall out with someone now, you'd be fine no matter how crappy it feels as long as there's someone there.
You might not even wanna befriend the person again cos you realised, "Oh, I didn't need you afterall".
.
.
We'd all get over it somehow? No matter how important, how significant, how big a part that person played in your life.
Nah, I don't think so. Cos in the end, when your "substitution's" gone,you'd probably go " Ohman,I made a mistake,I'm wrong!?" Yes,you're wrong! But guess what? You're too late :D That person probably found someone else,why would he/she bother bout you?
.
.
I don't know what I'm going on and on about. I'm just messed up. What the fck is right,why the fck do we have to make decisions,why the hell do we have to choose. And even upon making the decision, you'd probably regret it after that. Why? Cos it's fcking human nature!
.
.
4years of secondary school life,how many friends have I found and lost. Can't place a figure on it.
If you'd given a second chance, would you trade anyone for anyone?
.
.
.
Okay, I'm done.
Not exactly cos I'm not quite sure what I've been gg on and on about.
Why are all these things so fragile,so vulnerable..

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/