/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Thursday, October 9, 2008
If I Told You This Was Killing Me,Would You Stop?


Drawn by someone cute (:


Gosh I'm sleepy. Woke up early,later going airport like at..12? Dad's bound to bring my uncle out for supper and stuff. dragggg........ Tmr still gotta go sch cos I retardedly msged Cher asking what time school was. =.= Got my hair cut today, like finally uh, after so long. I freakin fell asleep while's the lady was cutting my hair =.= The scissors hit my head then i went like "huh?!" =.=
And I got my pinky finger scalded. Can't play guitar eh. Tsk.

Had lunch with LimYenTon,hq,ml,angie,and sm today.

Went to Lu's hse teach Priscilla and her chem. But like didn't teach anything uh.

Lululuuuuuuuuu gave me drum sticks and an elephant (:

Caught a ride back.

Damn,big fcks. Get on with life.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/