/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, October 20, 2008
I'm dying the further this thing goes

Just came back. Whooo, tired.
Went to school at around 11? Was in the canteen, then mrs ong saw and was like >=( *fingers pointing up up up*
Ms kwok was like.. " go confess or admit or whatever you have to to your teacher first ah! I didn't ask you to sit here" Lol.
Ruiying came over, I was like.. "do you owe me money?" she said "no?" then ms kwok said "whyyyy, no money to eat ahhhh" LOL. walao. Haha. funny la.
Haha. I just smiled. Didn't wanan go up to class. So ya. :D
Went compass,home,compass,lunch,rp,home.
Realllllly tired. Think I'm gonna go sleep for awhile.
Not planning to go school tmr. So yea, wthack right (:

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/