/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, October 4, 2008
It's Not Enough To Say I'm Sorry

Madeline's helping me and CaikukuQing take poa notes. So ya.

Angie just called and stuff. I wanna go out and study =.= My Poa seriously is totally screwed now.

So yesterday when I came back,
I hesitated before moving the mouse to click what I know wouldn't be pretty.
And also cos as usual, I didn't wanna face the truth and stuff.
Honestly,my heart literally sank. I never knew all those stuff I now know,
I never knew I was that selfish,I never knew I sucked that much,
I never knew I was that ignorant and well,dumb.
I seriously stonned at the com read it over and over and over again.
I swear I didn't know what to do. Apologise? That'd never be enough.



So well done Brenda,you lost someone that you know can never be replaced. Rock on.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/