/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, October 11, 2008
One Thing Two Do,Three Words For You

Woke up late today.

Had weirdddddddddddddddd dreams. Got arguements,funerals,hospitals... everything weird.

But gosh it was bloody real?! The "excuses" and the way people talked,just like the actual people in real life! Okay shut up Brenda it's just a dream.

Of all times, my dad restricts me from gg out NOW. After N's.

3 times a week,and once in a while,4 times?!? Ohmannnnnnnnnnnn. Crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! I'm gg to die die die of boredommmmmmm!!


"Never explain yourself to anyone,

the one who likes you don't need it,

and the person who hates you,

won't believe it."

Quoted from Johnathan.


Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/