/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, October 6, 2008
Should I Trust This Dialect, To Convey The Right Effect

Ohmannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I so need help with poa!

So ytd, went out to study with alot of ppl which names I am very sorry but am very lazy to type so I'll just mention some? Or maybe by the end everyone's name will be mentioned? Haha.

Went over to rp to study. Went over to kfc, saw ry, then tew and I went over to mac.
Shiyi came not long later and C.Sihui came over to our table. So studied a lil. They kept gg crazy with the ukelele. Lol. Angie lend me some notes,Lz folded some pages in my TYS,ruiying taught me some stuff.

So went for dinner and back to mac to study. Pau joined us. Then Pohyee came at arnd 8.
Blahablahabalahabalah. Went off at arnd 10 plus,walked back with Pohyee,tew,lester,and pau.
Then pau was hungry sooooooo, I accompanied him to 7 eleven after "sending" Pohyee back. Thanks for the Vitasoy Pau. (:

Then pau and i studied at my voild deck. Okay maybe not exactly,but I was trying. =.=
Ended up gg home cos we needed to pee =.= So he stayed till then left. I did some poa then went to bed.

Then i slept till..9plus uh? and then someoneeeeee called me so I woke up, but went back to sleep again :D Haha. Ended up waking up at 11. Showered and stuff, then did poa again until now. But guess what? (: It's not fcking working. =.= I don't know how to do 90% of the qns, and I lost the damn ans sheet :D

I.AM.GG.TO.SCREW.POA.


Ahhhhhhhh!! =.= Lucky enough, I have a friend called TAN MENG LIANG who is kind enough to teach me poa later. Lol.

So, gg out to teach Pamelaaaaa geog, then meet TML at arnd 6? to study poa.

LAST PAPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,and I'm done with the books! For now at least. Lol.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/