/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Thursday, October 2, 2008
So beautiful,unmerciful,it took me down

Woah. Long day.

Went out at 7plus, studied till like 12, went back to sch till like 3. went to compass till 6?

And ya, I'm back.

11 hours!! Wow.

Went to mac with Pohyee,Angie,Lizhi,Ruiying, and Shiyi joined us later.

So spent like 2 hrs lazying around till no one wanna entertain me =.= Did some notes. Then went back to school.

Tcher was gg through the same old stuff so like,I left the table. went over to sit with fish.

Left and went down and they were asking mrs ong qns and stuff. after that went to compass,had yoshi,weirdest most awkward feeling ever. Then to bk to study. Did some math qns pohyee said she thinks that those qns will come out, so I did them and.. tadaaa, I'm home.

Gonna watch tv or smth, then dinner later on cos I'm still really full =.=


I'm done explaining myself to you or anyone else.
If you get it,great,you don't,it's not my fault.
It's not that I'm unreasonable,It's just that you don't understand.
But whose at fault? No one,cos it's just " Different Point Of Views "

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/