/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Soft kiss and wine, what are pretty friends of mine

I'm boredddddddd.
.
Was late for sch today =.= I could wake up to morning call ppl, and just go back to sleep =.=
Slept till 7.19,then i woke up, WHY SO BRIGHT? WHERE'S EVERYONE? WHY NO ONE WAKE ME UP!??! =.=
.
Sms-ed Huiqing then went back to sleep. Got a call at.. erm 10 plus? then woke up, stoned, got another call, this time from hq and ml.
.
Ml said if i wasn't in sch by 11.30 he'd nvr talk to me again =.= Ahahaha. idiot.
SO showered and balhsadjad went to sch, recess was over. Hq and ml accompanied me to eat, slacked in the canteen till 12plus, went up to class for math,Mrs Ong bought games, played, and home.
.
Waste of timeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
.
.
I'm crankyyyy, I want my green tea. =/
.
.
Lunch!?!? Mummy didn't cook for me!! Sis gave me this really annoying grin whiles she enjoyed her food!
.
.
.
.
Fooooooooooooooooood~
.
.
The freaking reason I'm using dots is cos when i press enter and this posts out, there are no gaps, so if there's a bloody fullstop there, THERE'S A GAP! :D I know my explaination sucks =.=

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/