/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Friday, October 24, 2008
When I'm all choked up and you're ok.

Did nothing the whole day. Woke up a couple of times,
then went back to sleep cos there's no use waking up so early when you've got nothing to do. So, ended up waking up around 2.30? Lol. Yeah. Late. Sis was back from school and making a whole lot of noise.
Think I'm gonna work for my dad.
.
Next wed till..24nov? Smth like that. 9-5.
So I've only got monday and tuesday left to go out till nov I guess.
But what the hack. Not as if I'll have plans.
I'm gg back to lazying on the couch watching Tv.
.
It's a never ending cycle,life.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/