/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Friday, October 10, 2008
Where's The World That Doesn't Care,Maybe I Should Meet You There

So today,

was suppose to have school today,but ended up not having to go.

Went to Rp Mac to meet ppl,then ppl said we don't have to go back to school. =.=

But still went back for a while,then compass,then now home.

Gg over to Lu's hse later. For what? Erm, I have no idea either,but yea.




Okay,got my thoughts straightened out,

got my mind clear,

got myself feeling better.

Let go of what you know won't turn out right,

regardless of how important.

Don't do it only for yourself,

do it for those around you,

don't make them suffer with you.

And yea,I have the answers myself (:

So give more,expect less.

It's be better that way.


"When somethings are gone,


they're really gone,

and it's never gonna come back to you."


I really wanna thank you for being such a great friend

and caring so much for the past few days. Thanks [:

I'll try to be a better friend. [:

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/