/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Thursday, October 30, 2008
You lost the touch that it takes,to make my heart race

4.44 now. Just finish showering. Lol.
Woah,5hrs and 25mins. Longest so far I'm guessing.
Wished you didn't have paper somehow. Cos this conversation wasn't all about 1 thing.
Although it's still more bout you,kinda felt nice. Cos at least it's smth else,and you're telling me stuff bout last time that
you never told me before. Somehow? Lol.
.
.
We always have these awkward moments whenever we meet up and kinda "argue" bout him. I'd just get annoyed,
you'd be upset and there'd be silence. Seriously today,I was so sick of thatttttt. I didn't even wanna try to say smth and just shut up.
I was thinking on and on bout like "oh just forget it,this is gonna happen again" that kinda things. Like so immune to it.
.
.
I do it subconciously,but even though I can't be bothered to entertain these things anymore,I still care alot without realising. Like I'd rush out so you won't have to wait so long. that kinda crap. Weird huh. (:
.
.
And ya, there WAS smth really special bout 2 of you, like super diff from other ppl. Kinda stand out from the crowd. It's gone alrd.
Maybe thats one of the reason I don't "feel" the same way alrd. Sounds damn wrong but ya. I can't be bothered to be extraaaaaa nice or sweet or give in a whole lot. And I'm really shock you realise I don't give in as much. And I also started "scolding" you.
And for the other one,changes (:
.
.
Okay it's 5.02,no,5.03... okay nvm. I want mac =/ I got the sudden cravings for hotcakessssss. (: Do they accept NETS? =S
.
.
So there were many "ups and downs" today? or ytd? so called. But somehow, the last "impression" which was the call,made a diff. (:
I wanna stay up all night someday. We're always talking till 4,either I cant take it, or you have lesson,school,now exam. Lol. So I'd pull through. wont let go. [:
.
.
Seriously wonder how things will be like after O's,results,nxt yr,first day,O's nxt yr,graduation. Wow.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/