/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
You Said Forever,That You Would Never Let Me Go

HELOOOOOO!

Went out to study at..7. Reached Mac at bout 7.30.

No one was there when Pohyee arrived,awww. Lol.

Msged her and she kept typing.. "Sprint!"

Hohoho. Lucky for her,Lester was there ar bout 7 to keep her company.

Tew ended up coming later. But we went over to.. some blk i cant rmb to study instead. Angie came over,and later on Lz.

So, after I was done with my food and eveyone was ready to study. All split up,tew was on the bench,Angie on the left table,Py and Lester on the other,and I was on another bench. Py moved somewhere else later on. So when I just fell asleep pohyee came over smilingggggg. Lol. Asked some stuff. Then I went back to sleep, then Zzzzz. Phone vibrated. Tv time! Lol. I forgot bout it laaaa. So, lz just came and I was like,"I'm gg home to watch tv alrd bye!" HAHAHAHA.

Then she said "obsessed". (: Ohwell.

After my show went back to meet them,only Lz and Angie left. Brought my Ukelele,played awhile,angie left,ruiying came,mum came,left.

Went to visit...I don't know who. Somehow related I guess. HAd lunch and left. Greeeen packets. :D

Went back to meet them,Lz,Ry,Angie. They were studying at rp. So stayed there awhile and left,now I'm home.

Ohya,after visiting went to pick up geog book from priscila [:
Thanks :D

And Thank you Jiahui for your book too!

And I keep forgetting I wanna blog this,

THANK YOU LZ FOR THE GUITAR PICKS :D

Yayayayayayaya,sweet :) Lol.

Gg out to study again tmr,then accompany py and all back to
school to find Mdm Z for some geog qns she wanna ask.



My.sis.is.such.a.brat.i.swear.



Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/