/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer


I could never understand,but I know I tried.
But trying just ain't good enough,so all the best to me.
And if I didn't wanna know it probably wont be bugging me this much huh?

And bout the substitution thing.
Yea,I'm the sub instead.
I admit I give in a lot, but it doesn't mean I don't have a mind of my own?
Plus,it's not as if i get great advice when / doesn't really give much of a fck bout my life?
All I'd get is probably "Cheer up,don't think too much,take care" what else did you expect?

And I didn't mean it in that sense.
Yea I get it,it has good intention written all over it.
But I need time to snap back into reality after floating around wonderland for so long.

It's probably not easy for you,
but it isn't any easier for me either.
You think I'd have someone there?
Well I don't.
And thats not the freaking reason I'm concern.
But I'm gonna stop dragging you down.
I'm gonna stop being selfish.
I'm sorry for making life harder than it already is.


Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/