/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, November 24, 2008
Another night,another dream wasted on you

Hello everyone. (=
.
Back from work. Just finished dinner,watching tv nowsxz.
.
Today was like any other day. Went to work. Boss got breakfast and lunch for me. Dad picked me up. Oh,I was late for work =.= Not exactly. I just woke up late. Then I took a freakin cab down. Zzzz! My money'll fly away if this continues. Argh.
.
Had the WEIRDEST dreams. And when I say weird, I mean.. WEIRDDDD!! Gosh. Random and...just plain weird. Had 2. The first one wsn't that bad. The second one was just..WTF?! Ohman. Imagine someone on the water slide bumping their head and turning into a HAMSTER!
*&@^@&$@&*! Lol (=
.
.
Okay I'm bored. Gg to watch teeeebeeee. Buhbyeee.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/