/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Baby, I know you're nothing new

Mummy dropped me off today :D Lol. Lucky. Boss gave me honey tea again :D Haha. Then he pass the control "nah, you can watch your tv alrd" Lol.
Watched tv the whole day again. Boss bought ToriQ for lunch (: Ohhhhhh,and that guy, HE PLAYS GUITAR?!?!?! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D gosssssssh. lol. So kewlsxz.
.
.
I'm tired. Freakin lack of sleep. Damn I'm annoyed. =.=
.
.
Heroes! 10! Soon uh...7 more mins. Yes ahhh. Lol. 2hrs! \m/
.
.
.
Okay,gonna take 7 mins to shower. Byebye and takecare! To whoever that cares anw. Lol.
.
.
Oh great I spent took much time online. now only left 3 mins. =.= Byeee.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/