/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Everyone knew you'd never change,everyone but me


Just came back. (=

Woke up pretty late today. Why not right? Haha. A chance to sleep in.
So woke up, showered and all, went out for lunch with parents and annoying sister.
Woah, they think I'm fickle minded,what bout them. Lol. Change destination so many times.
No car park,dad don't wanna wait. So drive here there here there. Wow leh. Like tour =.=
From not hungry,drove around till I was starving. Zzz. The final decission was suppose to be some chicken rice restaurant. But,no carpark. And sis insisted on chicken rice. So here there here there. Finally decided to go bish. SPASTIC. The one day I'm not working,go bishan =.= Zzz.
So had lunch, went to Junction 8,walked. Suppose to go to kallang smth smth cos mum wanna buy winter clothings AGAIN,but sis whine and whine and whine. Ended up gg back to compass. (stupid kid). Then bumped into Lucinda. (=


I want this phone! Samsung Pixon.
Ohwell. I actually spent quite a fair bit of salary alrd eh?
Surprisingly,and sadly.


Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/