/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Hear me out

Hello everyone. (=
.
.
Work was as usual. Started a lil later today. Mummy gave me a ride =D
And I realised alot of stuff=.= after 16yrs. Zzz. Lol. Nvm. Someone said I still have a lifetime. So yea. Chill. Haha.
.
.
Gg out with godma and grandfather and sis and..HAHAHAHAHHAA. Yea. Gg to bring grandfather to take the flyer. So cute. HAha. I dunno why =.= Nvm.
.
.
90210 is nicesxzzzzzz! heroes getting a bit confusing. Lol. But still nice la huh.
Alright ppl. Goodnight and goodbye!
.
.
Stop being sucha selfish fcktard.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/