/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I'd say i'd hate you,but thats a lie


Hello World.
.
.
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN RASYIQAH!! :D
.
.
Woke up at 11.15 today,went to shower and whiles showering,mummy came knocking on the door "blahabalahbalaha"
Could exactly hear and I was still like a bit blur. So I just went "okayyyy."
Came out everyone not home except sister. I was like "whats for lunch?" she went "i'm eating fried rice you got no food. mummy go out alrd." Sheesh. So waited for her to finish eating went cp to makan.
Met up with Lizhu,Jolene and erm ppl. Went to the library,sister borrowed books,went to Best,walked around then went to meet paul to get my mp3,then went hm.
Walking half daddy called and asked me to buy food for him =.= So walked back.
.
.
.
Working tmr alrddddd. Ahhhh. Man,gotta sleep early. I'm not even sure if i know how to go. But yea,give it a shot la. Lol.
Dad gave me some money alrd,so anything like.. wont die. can take cab? Lol. Nahs.
.
.
Having steamboat at hm tonight. Hohoho.
Byebye everyoneee.
.
.
ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE RE TAKING MT O'S TMR :D
.
.
ANDDDD.....
.
.
(got this from angie's lj. hehe)


HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN LIM YEN TONNN!! (:

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/