/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, November 10, 2008
If you'd understand,things would be different

Hello. In a really bad mood. But better alrd,in a way I guess.
Mummy dropped me off at work. Yadadadada. Daddy picked me up,then went cp with him to get some stuff.
He asked me " last night nvr slp uh?" I was like.. "got la. =.="
then he said.. "what time you slept? you like so tired"
I said.. "12plus? Tired is tired la. I'm tired everyday,and I sleep like at 3 4 plus,why you know then ask?!"
Don't know why I got so worked up. He didn't get angry eh. He just went "oh. okay." and took it as nth happened.
Think he's damn nice =/


Buttttttttt,mum's totally diff. We were in the room and dad me and mum discussing smth. Mum said smth wrong and i said smth like..
"no? it was before that la. genius" cosssss, I was reallllly upset cos I dunno what she did before that.
Then she went like.. "you don't have to be so sarcastic right? Just cos I'm not sending you to work tmr,you get so upset" WTF??!
I really blew my top la. Which retraded fcker would shoot you and get sooooo angry just cos you're not getting a ride from them. Spastic!
I can't rmb what I shouted but everyone had a share. She shouted back dad shouted yadadada. Slammed the door and locked myself in the room and slept. =.= Till ofcos my sis woke me up cos she needed her stuff for taekwondo. Damn. Don't know why I'm so fcked up.

Although I just woke up. I feel like I haven't slept in a million years. Gonna go try to find dinner and kill myself alrd.
Sometimes uh,just sometimes, I wish YOU'D be more understanding and senstive uh? It'd do both of us good.
But there's just somethings that are suppose to stay "wishes" and never come true right. Yes. Whatever.
Oh and mum just came in shouting "your food outside not going to eat ah!??!?!?" like as if the food will run away. wtf. and she didn't close the door?!?!??!?!?!?

Ah crap. I'm just ranting and don't think I really mean what I say uh. I guess. Partly I do,but not so harsh.
Kill me. Zzz.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/