/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, November 29, 2008
I'll meet you tonight,on top of the world

Ohman I'm tired.... Gg tuck in soon. 9.56. Early =.= Lol.
I manage to wake up on time today! (= But ya. Big whoop. =.=
Worked then left early. Went for dim sum? Then on the way back, mum dropped me and dad off at compass yo change money for her.
.
.
She's gg Nepal. Lol leh. It's like.. reaaaaallly cold there now, and she can't take cold places. Lol. Newzeland alrd so cold for her. haha. Cute la. (=
She's gg for..5days? I think uh. Leaving on wed, back on sunday? Wow. Imagine,no mummy for 5 days, only daddy. OMG LA? Lol. Sis will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (= Hehehehe.
.
.
Okay shh,don't be mean right. Yaaaa,okay. Lol. Hopefully by the time she comes back work stop alrd. Then my turn to go holiday. Hohoho.
.
.
Results out on 18th? So,still a long way. I guess. Yea (= I'm boreddd. I think I shall go disturb some people.
.
.
"I will follow you into the darrrrrrrkkkk~" NOT! =D Lol. I'm boredddddddddddd. Byebyeeeee

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/