/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, November 17, 2008
I'll never let you go

I'm veryyyyyy full lehhhhhh. =D
Haha. Just finished dinner. Work was boringgggggg~
Nothing much to watch on tv today uh. Oh,but lunch was pretty good.
Had beef lasagne from Dome. Quite good.
.
.
Ohya,V bought a new guitar =D Omg la. Freaking rich. Told me he wanna pick up again on sat,next day got alrd. =D
Omgoshh. Hehe. Got a whole lot of stuff sey =.= Cleaning cloth also buy?! Lol. Too much money. Yamaha Acoustic!
Tsktsktsk,$$$$$$$$$!!
.
.
Sister's friend staying over,and nooooo,I'm not letting her sleep on my bed this time. >=(
Got work tmrrrrrrrrrr. =( Okay,it's not that bad. Just boring.
Life's been pretty good =D But boring =.=
I wanna go out lehsxz?!
.
.
I'm soooo NOT a sweet talkerrrrrr,and I so DON'T sweet talk!
Tsk. Walao. I'm being serious eh!?! This time round la at least. =x
But yaaaaaa. Walao.........
.
.
Ohhhhh... and ZOE TOH!?!?!?!?! NI ZAI NA LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?!?

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/