/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Sunday, November 16, 2008
I'm not in love,this is not my heart

Hello world!
Lol. Or at least those who care la. Haha.
Haven't been blogging ahh. Haha.
Stomach flu. =.=
But oh well. Hehe.
Eh I'm very cheerful now lehsxzs. :D
Dunno why la. Lol.
.
.
I'm talking to someone now who's drinking medicine so i'm blogggggging.
Haha. Anw,went to Traders Hotel for dinner.
Family thing uh. Every once in a while always got gatherings.
Food was good,buffet.
Oh,both raw and cooked food was good.
Lol. Roast beef,roast lamb,roast sasauge,and those brazil roasted pineapple.
Lol. Aiyooooo I've been "lol-ing" eh. Tsk.
.
.
Oh sis just came in then she talk to me I just stare at her and smile all the way.
HAHAHA SHE GOT SO IRRITATED! LOLLLL.
I have no idea why I did that anw. But her reaction was funny =D
.
.
Priscilla ong just ditched me for tv =(
ta bu yao wo le. hai.
Haha. I'm nuts alrd.
.
.
Oh! my uncle was funny.
Everyone was like cut your fringe la so long yadadada,
then he went like, "aiya you all not in la! this is my niece eh,have to look like rocker right."
Lol. And he said next time I finish studying he bring me on a date,wear leather jacket and gel up his hair.
FUNNY LA! Haha,then Aunt was like..this kinda uncle also have.
Lol =D
.
.
Today was nice uh I think. Don't rmb what I did
but I'm in a good mood now so it must have been nice huh (:
Working tmr. Alamak. Have to go myself. =(
.
.
Byebye everyone!!!!!! I'm gg to mars! Cheers!

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/