/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Let go,let go,jump in.

Tired!
Missed my bus this morning,waited 10mins,was gonna be late. So I took a cab down =.= Zzz.
Work yadadada,followed dad around after work to do somemore stuff.
.
.
Came home around nine. Showered,dinner,tv.
Sick of tv uh. Wanna watch some cartoons uh. But grandfather watching. Then parents watch drama in the room. Watch half way got sick. Haiyo. Life alrd so drama still watch so much. Zzz.
Think I'll turn in early.
.
.
Don't force this on me. I really don't wanna care.
I'm 16 and immature! I don't plan on growing up any time soon.
.
And I'd say "it's not my fault" but in the end,it doesn't really matter.
So why not just take the wrap in the first place..

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/