/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, November 3, 2008
Maybe I can't do this alone

HAPPY
.
SWEET SIXTEEN
.
KHOOOOOOSHUUUUUUMEIIIIIIIII!!

Raining outside now,really sleepy.
Slept for bout 20 mins ytd and havent slept since.
Cool right?!?! Surprised I can stay up till now but yea,dying alrd.
Really lazy to elaborate now,later on (:
Suppose to sleep after breakfast with Shumei and Paul but came back,mummy talked to me talktalktalk,had lunch, and she went like.. " I havent sat down and had a meal with you for very long" which seemed a lil weird. So I went bout the whole afternoon,well 1.30 till now,which is like.. rounding off 3 hrs talking to her and all. Dad's back so she's all busy alrd.
.
.
My mind's been weird recently. I feel I'm thinking and thinking bout smth,but I can't figure out what it is. It's like I'm really in deep thoughts trying to figure out whats occupying my mind =.= Which is really spastic. Like it's really preoccupied but again,terribly empty. I don't get it. I got alot of things I wanna ask, but I don't know what they are! AHHHHH!! This is freaking retarded!
.
.
Only word to descibe what I'm feeling,dumbfounded.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/