/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Note To Self : I miss you terribly

Com's internet not workinggggg. =.= Using the lappy. Zzz.
Woke up at..2 today. =D finally slept in. Lol.
But got work tmr =( Ohman. Siannn. Sucha drag.
Monday =.= Ohhh. Lol. But someone's coming back (=
Haha. Got the christmas mood lehsxzs! Spend alot on presents recently.
But yea. Still not settled totally yet. Okay..actually far from it. Dad,sis,and mum's not done.
Hahahahaha. Sis..partially la. Bought alot of small stuff. Spend 19.90 uh. But havent finish yet. I'm suppose to buy her.. erm. I forgot. Lol. But yea. I'll rmb. Hehe.
Okay I wanna go shower and makan alrd. Having steamboat (=
Byebyeeeeeee. I hate work =.= Caicai,your last day today right? or wrong? Lol.
Can't rmb. Heh (=
Humanz,should stop working and go out soon uh. Dec! Err. I hope.
Buaisxz.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/