/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Playing for keeps

I can't rmb why, but I was gg on bout "why everyone is so fake" this afternoon.
Yea sure, everyone can be fake to a certain extend like "don't wanna hurt your feelings" cos you've gotta admit, being too frank can kill sometimes. But again, being toooooo fake,kinda gets scary. Okay nvm.
I'm just cranky cos I didn't sleep just now I guess.
.
.
Dad scolded me bout my short attention span this afternoon during lunch. And how much money I spend on smth and dump it aside after some time =/ "you're like some king's daughter uh, don't know where you get it from".
It's not deliberate la dey. =.= Stuff can have no price on them and you can ask me to choose one, it just so happens that I tend to choose the really expensive ones,without knowing the price at first! So it's not deliberate laaaa.
.
.
Ahhhhhh. Okay I think I'm just whining now so what I say is kinda crappy. Wanna go sleep. Nights.
.
.
Sometimes,there's only so far one can go without breaking down.
Only so much one can do before dying.
Only so much one can say before starting to lie.
Only so much one can do,as a friend.
But mostly,it's never enough.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/