/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Shut up and let me go

So today was fcked up again. Went to work. Yadadada,got scolded from dad cos of some stuff.
.
.
.
Went jamming in the evening. Just came back.. Feel a whole lot better. My afternoon was like crap.
.
.
So jammed with Mhan,Leon,LiZhi and Enwei. Hohoho. Poor Lz,no one paid her back. HAHAHA! But in the end I didn la. So mean.
Lol. Bumped into yenton at the mrt station. Wow,what a surprise. Lol. She was still in swimming costume =.= Under her shirt that is. Lol.
.
.
Walked back from compass reallllllllly slowly. I guess some ppl would know I walk real slow, but this was slower than usual =.= which was... reaaaaaaaaaaal slow. Really dead. My head was all messed up and filled with stuff but again,empty. Nonsense.
.
.
Work tmr. SOMEONE DON'T WANNA EAT DINNER WITH ME LEHHHHHHHHHHH. WALAOSXZ.
.
.
Byebye,gg to eat dinner.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/