/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Shut up and let me go

Hello. I'm hungry =.= Just finish maggie... Why am I hungry? I dunno why (= Lol. Back from flyer was nice. Pics later uh.
.
.
Got to work for like..2hrs tmr. morning till 12. Then afternoon free. Humans,ask me outtttt.
Okay nvm. Got to be home by evening. Got grandfather's birthday dinner. Some seafood restaurant.
.
.
Wed got no show uh? Dunno what to do now lehsxz. Very bored. OHHH. I just rmb that if I go dinner tmr,I'd be back late,then..heroes how? =/ Lol. Okay shut up. Byebye.
.
.
P.s: Priscilla is pretty,cute,anddddd,I love her! Hahaha. (=

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/