/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Strike me down me lighting,let me feel you in my veins

Hello world. It's 11.14 now and I woke up at..10smthsmth.
Just finish showering like 3 times over and over and over again in cold water =.=
Serious,I think it's freaking hot. And I can't on the air con why?! Cossssss,my darling sis says she "I can't breathe in air con places" Oh pls. Don't see you dying in the car or anywhere else. Annoying.




Anw,kinda amused. Can't believe...Shocked? Pretty much. Disappointed too you might say. Well, one of the extremly few times I'm wrong about someone. Don't actually wanna believe it,can't believe it?!
Aiya. Stop ranting la brenda. Told you humans should shut up. K i shut up. Shhh.





Don't know why but I have blood shot eyes now. Never ever happens.
Gosh. Body's breaking down. Still like burning even after so much cold water. Zzz..




Anw,work was as usual,yadadadada. But today I got to play guitar and stuff.
So like more entertaining. Oh! I think the boss's son drums as well?!
Omg la. Damn wow eh. Even wow-er than before.




No work tmr. Wonder if parents will bring me out. Wonder if I even wanna go out. Lol.
Okay! My sis just sleep talked and I'm freaked out. I heard her calling "jiejie" then I turn ya? then nth =.=
Stupid. Okay nvm I'm gg to.. find smth to do.






Goodnight!

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/