/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Take the pain that i love,and the love won't exists

Okay. Lets see. Today was and is just really..crappy.
Finished work early today. Like really early =.= I was done at 1plus.
Didn't have anywhere to go uh,couldn't go home. No fcking key.
Then decided to go the club. So took a cab over and nooooo, I'm not spoilt.
I just don't know how to get to westcoast right. Zzz.
So cab,the guy talk alot. And thank god he speaks english =.= He went on and on bout stories bout jackpot and stuff.
On and on bout rich ppl and money and losing money and.. yea stuff. Ask me never to touch. =.= ask me ask my father stop =.=
.
.
So went to the club. Ordered baked rice. Erm..seafood in white sause baked cheese rice.. I think. if I rmbed correctly. I haven't been eating any chinese nor home cooked food eh. Zzz. Like on and on with western,italian,and all that. Wah,the food damn rich eh. I need home cooked fooddddd.... Zzz. Anw then went to shower first. Came back,ordered fruit punch.. makan.. Then daddy came,pick me up. Then yea,home.
.
.
Was trying to sleep off everything. And well, it worked! For like 7mins. Before my sis and dad and sis's friend..oh and mum,came in. And yea. Sis was the worst anw. So I'm all pissed again. Worst of all. I've got my show in like..20mins. And noooo, I can't watch. Why? Cos granddad's been hogging the tv. But what the fck to do.
.
.
Watch repeat telecast tmr uh. Star world always repeat anw. Okay not only star world,mostly,cable. =.=
Work starts at..10 tmr. Yea. later a bit. Dunno why. Boss bought me hotcakes for breakfast eh. Wow. That was the..not so crappy part of today. And I don't wanna eat dinner,don't wanna eat desert,don't wanna drink ribena.. Ribena.. Can you believe it. Zzz. Dunno whats wrong. Siao gi na. =.=
.
.
Gosh. I wanna knock out damn badly.. Zzz. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Don't think I can slp alrd uh. Then do what?!
No tv to watch. No nth. Phone also can throw away alrd. Com also. I can go along.
Zzzz. And no, I'm not saying this for the fcking attention or to make anyone care.
Cos yea,I've been fine without it recently. I'm not dead right. Right. Bye.
.
.
My sis should shutup a whole lot more.
After slamming my guitar onto my fan, my guitar looks great. one big dent. EVen the fcking paint chipped off.
Zzz. Shutup.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/