/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Friday, November 21, 2008
Who do you wanna forget,that forgot you long ago?

Hello everyone.
Back from work. Wtfsxz!? Had to take a freaking bus home cos daddy and mummy went to buy my christmas present.
Walaosxzsxzsxz. Peak hr...bus... Wtf. Well,guess how the ride was? SHIT =D Zzz..
.
.
.
So anw. Erm. Work was..kinda as usual. But V wasn't around. And I got some jap stuff for breakfast instead.
Then mummy dropped off lunch for me..then.. erm daddy dropped of.. tea break? He bought apple shruddles and I suddenly forgot how to spell and no,I'm too lazy to check. So I'm really..full. Yea.
Parents are on the way back. Mummy's buying steak for me. Didn't have the pasta I wanted.. so ya.
I feel whinyzsx. Zzz. )= Sheesh..... I'm still not realllllly cranky yet. So lets skip the bed for now.
.
.
Dingdong..... Okay parents are back. today is..friday.. friday.. got no show uh i think. Okay nvm. OHMAN SIS IS BACK =.=
SHE'S MAKING NOISE AGAINNNNNNNNNNN. OHMANNNNNNNNNN...!! "OMG WHY IS THIS ON MY BED?!" "OMG! WHY IS THE LIGHT NOT ON?!" and yadadada..ohmygosh...why am I not surprised. Zzz...... Okay. Snap back to reality! Byebye.
.
.
"letting go may be something beautiful"
.
.
Got that from someone..who I am guessing forgot alrd la. Lol.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/