/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Your voice,was the soundtrack of my summer

HELLO! :D
Back from my first day of work. Lol.
Got to leave early today,3 finish alrd :D 2hrs early.
.
.
Damn slack :D The "boss",client uh to be exact,also damn nice.
Go there like heaven uh,for a job la. Lol.
He gave me honey tea early in the morning :D Then turn on the tv and gave me the control.
So I spent the whole day watching tv. Hahahahaha!! Okay no,I was working. ;D
.
.
He wanted to buy breakfast for me but yea,ate alrd,plus,he's the boss leh!??!
His son looks likeeeeeee.....KKKKKkkkkkKKKKKkkkkkKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk........ Ahem ahem. Yea,someone.
Lol. He bought me lunch :D Damn nice. Lol.
.
.
Daddy was really nice too. Dropped and picked me up from work. (: He said first day. So yea. Lol.
.
.
Really sleepy =.= And uh, my friend damn funny uhhh,keep making me smile to my phone uh. Like some spastic moron. =.=
Haha. But damn funnnny (:
.
.
BYE EVERYONE IN THIS UNIVERSE!

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/