/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, December 22, 2008
Dig it deep and bury it down

Okay it's 4.51 and I'm watching Miami ink now. Lol. Nice laaa.
Oh and reaper. Repeated but yea. Still nice.
.
.
Went out with paul and pohyee earlier on. Went..Peni with paul first.
Suppose to meet at 4 at dhoby. But,I left hse at 4. HAHHA.
Walked around and he got a new guitar. I chose it! =D Nice uh.
Bought new strings for my electirc (= So I guess I'll start playing again. After I change...when I am not so lazy.
Haha. Then went funan. Pohyee msg me wanna go lepak. Then she came we went. Erm. Marina,had starbucks.
Then errr,suntec had mac,and yayayadadada. Met up with Del and a couple of py's friends yadadada.
So I made new friends today. Lol.
Gavin and Sam? Haha. We were waiting for del's friend who was stuck in the toilet.
Lol. Waited damn long.
Me and Py went to the bus stop to check the timing for last bus. Took it home,and tada.
The end.
.
.
LA Ink just started. Hehe. Peaceeeee (=

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/